CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

FRIENDSHIP QUOTES

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

Friends are born, not made

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow ~
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead ~
Just walk beside me and be my friend

Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes

Odd how much it hurts when a friend moves away - and leaves behind only silence

My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me

If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country

Life without a friend is death without a witness

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend

A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies

The only way to have a friend is to be one

Real friendship is shown in times of trouble;

Hold a true friend with both your hands

A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud

The best mirror is an old friend

Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends

If love was a raindrop id send you a shower
if hope was a minute id give you an hour
if happiness was a leaf id give you a tree
if you ever need a friend you always have me

the one in bold are my favourites

0 comments: